15 Inspirational quotes in team building, motivational quotes, the best inspirational quotes collection by famous authors, inspiring leaders and more.
This page is translated by Google Translate
Original language: Vietnamese
The difference between success and failure lies in great or bad teamwork. Here are the inspirational quotes that build the team for you.
Dave Kerpen, speaker and author of Likeable said, "The difference between success and failure lies in the great or the bad. Here are the inspirational quotes that build the team that you have for you.
Twelve years of experience, two companies, 100 employees, and three times in the list of the 500 fastest-growing companies after that, Dave learned that the only way to build a successful company with scale. Great is building a great team. You are intelligent, talented, oriented or full of passion and success only comes when you build and inspire your teammates. A successful leader is someone who can motivate team members to work together toward a shared vision.
To do that, you have to talk to them regularly. I hate meeting but I like short personal conversations to adjust and motivate my team. There is an effective way to start or finish the mess is to share famous quotes. And here are 15 citations of coaches, athletes, business leaders, and celebrity authors that will help you connect and work together more effectively.
1. Individual dedication to collective endeavors - that is, what makes the team, the company, the society, civilization - Vince Lombardi.
2. Talent to win the match, but team spirit and intelligence helped to win the championship - Michael Jordan
3. Team morale is the ability to work together towards a common vision. The ability to direct individual achievement towards the goals of the organization. It's fuel that allows ordinary people to achieve phenomenal results - Andrew Carnegie
4. We alone do very little, together we do a lot - Helen Keller
5. Remember that teambuilding starts from building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome the fear of being hurt - Patrick Lencioni
6. I choose tolerance rather than division, team over personal ambitions-Jean-Francois Cope
7. None of us is as intelligent as we are. Ken Blanchard
8. Gather together is the starting point. Sticking together is progressing. Working together is a success - Henry Ford
9. If all goes together, then success will take care of the rest - Henry Ford
10. Strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team - Phil Jackson
11. Intelligent people need guidance, when the team is a bunch of scientists, the best guide should be the farmer. His way of thinking is different. It's easier to win if you have people who look at things from different angles - Jack Ma
12. It takes two flints to create a flame - Louisa May Alcott
13. Unity is strength. . . With team spirit and cooperation, any great thing can be achieved - Mattie Stepanek
14. Team spirit is the secret that ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results - Ifeanyi Onuoha
15. Remember that team building starts with building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome the fear of being hurt - Patrick Lencioni
Be a great inspirational person, a great team player, a great leader today. See more leadership training here.