According Vietnam Team Building known, The Prime Minister just signed a decision to bestow the title of "national treasure" to 12 objects of unique national heritage. Here's the rundown of the newly recognised treasure.
1. The Huu Chung bronze drum of the Dong Son Civilisation, currently on display at the Hai Duong Provincial Museum.
2. The Thanh Mai Bell which dates back to AD798. It is exhibited at the Hanoi Museum.
3. A collection of 82 stone stelae commemorating royal court doctors who passed the royal examination from the 15th to 18th century. The steles, found at Hanoi's Temple of Literature, made it on to UNESCO's list of world documentary heritage in 2010.
4. The Khon Nguyen Chi Duc Chi Bi stele from the 15th century still sits amidst the Lam Kinh historic site in Thanh Hoa province.
5. A Thuy Mon Temple stele from 1670, currently housed at the Lang Son Provincial Museum.
6. The Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva (Thousand-Hand-Thousand-Eye) statue, dating back to the 16th century, can be seen at the Da Xuyen Pagoda in Da Ton commune, Gia Lam district, Hanoi.
7. A set of three Buddhist statues – the Amitabha Buddha, Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva of compassion and mercy, and the Mahasthamaprapta Bodhisattva representing the power of wisdom. The collection, dating back to the 17th century, is preserved in the Thay Pagoda in Sai Son commune, Quoc Oai district, Hanoi.
8. Buddhist statues of the Tay Son reign (1788-1802) from the Tay Phuong Pagoda in Thach Xa commune, Thach That district, Hanoi.
9. Linga with the Face of Shiva (Ekamukhalinga) is a carved stone of Indian culture that dates back to the 8th century and is housed by the My Son Sanctuary Management Board in Quang Nam province.
10. Finely crafted railings from the 7th century, currently kept at the Nam Dinh Provincial Museum.
11. The MIG-21 jet fighter No 4324, responsible for shooting down 14 US aircrafts during the American airwar of destruction against North Vietnam. The historic airplane is on display at the Vietnam Military History Museum in Hanoi.
12. The military strategic map entitled "Ho Chi Minh Campaign's Determination", was completed on April 21, 1975. The campaign led to the liberation of southern Vietnam and the country's unification on April 30, 1975. The map can also be found at the Vietnam Military History Museum.
Besides the 12 newly recognised treasures, 67 other objects have been awarded the title of "National Treasure" since 2012.
Team Building hope you will have the opportunity to visit and see for the 12 treasures
VIET NAM TEAMBUILDING
843/7 Nguyen Kiem, Ward 3, Go Vap District, HCMc.
Tel: (+84.8)38940092 - 38940093